Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things I Am Thankful For:

(in no particular order)
-that I have a job
-that I really like my job and those I work with
-that Ryan found a job
-that Ryan found a job that probably won't make him miserable
-that both of our jobs offer health insurance
-that all my parents are (relatively) happy and (relatively) healthy
-that I have many friends in many states that remind me on a regular basis that I'm loved and accepted
-that I have a place to live and food to eat and gas to put in my car
-that we have a wedding to pay for
-and, now, money to plan it with!
-that Ryan and I are both making good changes to our life to be happier and healthier
-that tonight's meal went off without any crucial hitches
-that even my gray clouds have silver linings
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment